The Iceland Health 4-Step Total Control Process
The Iceland Health 4-Step Total Control Process assures you the purest-possible, finest-quality EPA and DHA fish oil goodness, sourced and developed with all the respect our planet deserves.
Step 1: Purer Resources with Higher EPA and DHA
Iceland Health starts with the finest quality, sustainable, and unthreatened raw materials available: small wild anchovy. These fish are specially selected through our intensive quality assurance process: 100% of our wild caught anchovy is sourced from one of the Earth's coldest and most pristine waters.
- Lower toxins - Since anchovy spend less overall time in the food chain, their body oils are naturally lower in environmental toxins such as mercury, PCBs and pesticides.
- Higher EPA and DHA - Anchovy is known to have the highest levels of naturally occurring omega-3 EPA and DHA fatty acids. The higher the # of milligrams of concentrated EPA and DHA essential acids in your Omega 3 fish oil--the better the benefit to your health.
Step 2: World-Class Molecular distillation
Iceland Health is one of only a few fish oil supplement firms worldwide that owns its own leading-edge nitrogen (oxygen-free) molecular distillation plant. We purify on a molecular level to remove mercury, PCB's and other toxins; ensuring that all extracted Omega-3 fish oil is purified, properly concentrated and at optimum EPA and DHA therapeutic levels.
- Nothing comes between the pristine sea and your softgels. Our molecularly-distilled fish oil transitions straight from distillation to encapsulation, then to you. We do not allow any middleman or third party companies to compromise the process.
- Recognized by Friend of the Sea. We follow certified catching and marine conservation standards set by this globally respected organization and have been recognized for our distillation plant.
Step 3 – Fresher, More Potent Softgel Encapsulation
Most manufacturing companies ship their fish oil supplements across the globe to complete the softgel encapsulation process. That means your fish oil could be sitting in shipping containers for weeks…even months… depending on how far it has to travel across the ocean.
- Distillation and encapsulation together. Since our encapsulation facility is located next door to our molecular distillation plant, the processing is virtually immediate.
- Fresher and spoilage-free fish oil. This synergistic relationship between distillation and encapsulation assures you the most potent, easiest-swallowing, taste-free Omega-3 softgels.
Step 4: Twice the Quality Control and Inspection
Every Iceland Health Omega-3 product is visually inspected two times before it’s packaged. We also use recyclable bottles that are specially designed to block oxygen penetration.
- Iceland Health facilities are FDA-Inspected Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs). GMP pharmaceutical grade standards require stringent, proactive steps to ensure product safety, purity and effectiveness.
- Iceland Health products meet ISO9001 International Quality Standards. ISO is a globally-recognized measurement representing the highest standardization levels to ensure consistent quality.
Since we control quality start to finish –we can proudly stand behind it. See how our Iceland Health Guarantee offers you triple the buying peace of mind!