Daily Omega-3 Supplements
The American Heart Association recommends at least two servings of fish per week in order to get the important Omega-3 fatty acids found in fish oil that help support several areas of your health. Omega-3’s can be provided by either food or dietary supplements if you do not eat enough fish.
Here is more information about how taking a daily Omega-3 Supplement will help you:
- By helping to balance the "bad fats" in your body, Omega-3 plays an important role in supporting the immune system.
- Fatty acids provide an energy source for your body.
- Supports joint and bone health.
- Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
- Fish Oil is a leading source of Omega-3 fatty acids and Flax Seed Oil is a popular vegetarian source of Omega-3.
Take a look at the products below and please let us know if you have any questions – we love hearing from our customers!